Dear NF, You make me smile the BIGGEST smile every day since you were born. I love you so so much! You’re pretty dramatic lately and I guess this is the “terrible 2′s”.
Dear Smellen, I say this all the time, but I am SO glad you moved back and are a big part of mine and NF’s life.
Dear Leah and Corey on Teen Mom 2, I love that they can communicate about their daughters with their new spouses there and keep the children’s best interest in mind completely… it was beautiful to see no arguing and everyone acting like mature parents! Ahh it made me happy to not see a mess but good communication.
Dear Chelsea Houska’s Hair, I love you!
It’s Thursday and I’m linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom…
I love all the Teen Moms in a special way. So that said… I need to address Leah’s hair. What is going on with that Christina Agulara 2002 hair? It’s insane!
I am already thinking about Easter Basket ideas… and I’m anxious to start making one… and I realized that Easter is like so far away. I never know when Easter is, because it changes every year. I am thinking of a Finding Nemo theme?
It feels like as SOON as I get really excited about Syracuse Basketball they lose. I’m ready for the tournament and I hope they do well.
It’s Wednesday and this is what I’m loving…
Sesame Street Live: we went Sunday and It was great! These are the memories I will keep forever.
Chelsea Houska’s hair: I am always loving this girl’s hair
Starbucks introducing Vanilla Macchiato: I haven’t had it yet, but I can’t wait!! (I still have some $ on my Christmas gift cards!)
It’s Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- I can stop watching Grey’s Anatomy and then start again and pretty much immediately be back into it
- I feel like Scandal can’t ever be as good as the winter finale… did it peak!?
- I’ve been saying I’ve been over winter since January I think… and it still feels not even close to over
- I don’t think I’ll be playing co-ed softball this summer and I’m sad about it
- I need a new car but I still haven’t done a thing about it
- I haven’t bought any new clothes since December 11th… that’s an accomplishment but it’s also procrastination… I think that I do need some new clothes
- I haven’t gotten a hair cut in 13 months… that is total procrastination… my hair starts to seriously dread by the end of the day… when I brush it I am literally ripping it out
- I reloaded the twitter page with Ellen’s group pic that she wanted everyone to retweet to beat a record like 40 times to watch the number go up and up and up and it was the first thing I checked Monday morning
- I am underwhelmed with the dancing with the stars cast this season… but I think I always am
- I am SO behind on Pretty Little Liars I may have given up on the show… they just don’t make it easy to watch without cable