Hello! My cousin made this recipe while I was visiting her and I decided to make it again as soon as I got home.
- 6 peppers (halved)
- 3 chicken breasts (shredded)
- 8-12 wedges light laughing cow cheese
- 1/4 of a cup chives or green onions
- 1 tsp ranch seasoning powdered mix
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 block of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- rinse and cut in half lengthwise then core and remove stems and seeds from peppers
2. In a bowl, shred cooked chicken. Add green onions, chives, garlic, baby bell cheese and ranch seasoning.
3. Stuff the peppers with the mixture and top with shredded cheese.
4. Bake at 350 F for approximately 45-60 minutes until fork tender