1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest
It all depends on the day I guess. I don’t have a smart phone so if I am not at home, I’m not on social media. I’d say maybe an hour a day total?
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
Really not long at all. Probably a couple months?
3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
Funfetti? Or chocolate? Or just a really really GOOD one.
4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
I don’t eat fast food too often but my favorite breakfast item is a Tim Horton’s egg and cheese on a biscuit. I liked when burger king had the cranberry apple salad wrap but I don’t think they make them anymore. I like McDonald’s fries every now and then.
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
a mini rubber duck? NF gets these cheap tiny toys when he gets his hair cut and in my purse they go and they never seem to manage to make their way out.
6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I watched the grizzly man documentary that was pretty weird.
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
In June we went to Lake Placid…
July we went to Vermont…
and August we went to Rochester…
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
My Aria dress!
My sister got my this dress for Christmas 2012 and I could not wait for it to be summer so I could wear it!
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
Buy a house? We just didn’t do it.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Big Brother 15. Dancing with the stars 16.
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dark chocolate. This probably isn’t the smartest answer. But it’s my favorite food.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Dark chocolate. At all times I keep it in the freezer.
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Escargot? Swordfish? Caviar? Lots of sushi? I guess that’s not so impressive.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Tuna melts…. UGH… hot tuna/mayo with melted cheese that just sounds so gross to me.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
English muffin pizzas.
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
I talked about how I made Double Fudge Orego Crunch Cookies while going into labor in a previous post.
1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
- Go to Target and Panera
- Have home made pizza
- Walk at the park
- Afternoon nap
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
- I’m going to say my sister is my bf – she’s always down to try new foods and go to new places. Or go to our favorite places over and over again.
- She understands stuff other people might not because we share the same family. Like, no need to explain a lot because we just know.
- We can shop together. We just can go into a store and shop – we have a understanding, routine, system, something but it just works.
- She’s smart and fun and I like to be around her.
4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I read this in high school a few times… I really liked it then. I always said it was my favorite book. I haven’t seen the movie, and I haven’t read it in like 10 years.
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins and The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyers’s. Okay, okay… I just really like cult following books with movies. It’s really fun to read with friends and discuss characters like they’re real people etc. I haven’t seen the last twilight movie because I guess I’ve pretty much out grown it.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I read this when I was pregnant and whenever I think of it I think of the summer I was pregnant. I saw the movie after I read it and I was very pregnant – I have no idea how I sat that long.
- Night by Elie Wiesel. I’ve read this book a few times, all for school. I think it’s a really amazing book.
5. 4 favorite snack foods
- small dark chocolate pieces from the freezer or chocolate chips
- baby goldfish or baked goldfish
- gerber puffs (yeah I really eat them)
- oyster crackers
6. 4 things that you must do daily
- brush my teeth
- make the bed
- take my contacts out at night
- check the news
Did you sleepwalk as a child?
- I know of one time and I was in high school. I went down the hall way – said into my parent’s bedroom (the door was open) “I have to see the model cars on MTV.” walked down the stairs (still saying that about the model cars on MTV) and into the living room – where I laid on the couch. My mom came down stairs, sort of woke me up and guided me back to my bedroom and told me what happened the next day. …. okay… what I really want to know is what are the model cars on MTV? and why did I HAVE to see them? I don’t think I’ll ever know.
Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
- I would NEVER run away as a child. Anyone remember that song, “Runaway Train” by Soul Asylum from 1993? Well I was 7 then and that song and music video REALLY freaked me out. I thought that if I were to run away, I would NEVER come back… (“runaway train, never comin back” were the lyrics). I thought I’d dissapear like all those pictures of kids they showed in the music video saying “missing since…” To this day, that song comes on, I get a bad feeling, and I immediately turn it.
- As for sneaking out? Oh yeah, did that all the time. But I would wake up my little sister to tell her where I was going JUST incase there was some sort of emergency. Poor girl, she probably had the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Did you have any imaginary friends?
Did you ever go toilet papering?
Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch?
- Yeah. I am pretty sure I wasn’t allowed to watch Real World. Which started when I was 6 years old so yeah that makes sense. My dad would watch it and I’d stand quietly in the hall way and watch it without him knowing. It was fascinating.
What is your shopping weakness?
Yoga pants. I will fork over a decent amount of money for some good ones and I can’t resist. My favorite, Victoria Secret.
What is your food weaknessing ?
That’s easy. Chocolate. I will easily consume a whole bag (in about 3 days) of dove dark chocolate minatures I keep in the freezer.
What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I really like Thelma & Louise. I can also watch Clueless a million times.
What is your go to breakfast food?
Bagel or Cereal. Boooring.
Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?
Only about 3 cups a day! And I take it with a little half and half that’s all.
1. Favorite type of work out to do?
I am liking my current routine…
- Monday: Spin
- Tuesday: Boot Camp
- Wednesday: Spin
- Thursday: Boot Camp
- Friday: Abs class
I USED to have yin yoga on Fridays and I loved it… but that class stopped… and abs was added to the mix and I’m enjoying that now. Soon softball will start and that’ll be another form of working out I like to do. I ALSO carry a 25 lb toddler up and down 3 flights of stairs in heals every morning / afternoon… and laundry, diaper bags, groceries… I think that is my least favorite type of work out I do.
2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
I REALLY love dark chocolate. Basically just a pile of dark chocolate, a good book, or some mindless TV and I’m relaxed.
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
To run the dish washer. I always think… oh I’ll run this while we sleep or during the day when we’re not here – because it’s loud. And I always forget to do it. I’ll come home, or wake up and think ahh I meant to runnn thattt!! (I’m so interesting I know).
4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why?
Post its. My phone is OLLLLLD, and I don’t plan on getting a smart phone… I’m old school, this phone was NICE in 2009. The night before Chris’ birthday I planned on writing a post it saying happy birthday on his bathroom mirror, and then another on the front door to see as he left for work. I waited and waited for him to finally go to sleep so I could do it. He stayed up SO late that night! But I was able to sucessfully suprise him with the post-its.
5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
Ohhh my baby was 3 days old here. We didnt even have furniture. Our gigantic box television is on the floor. Nicholas slept in that bouncer for like the first month of his life… with me on the couch right next to him.
1. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
This question is ridiculous when it’s “Spring” but it’s snowing like crazy and 30 degrees outside. My favorite thing about Spring is softball. And that starts in like 5 weeks… but it’s not going to start when there is snow on the ground.
2. Favorite kind of flowers to grow or receive?
I always had a love for blue hydrangeas!
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
This is a tough one because it keeps changing. For a while I really liked OPI’s Glow Up Already from the Burlesque Collection (remember that movie?). I wore this color all summer when I was pregnant. I think because it was sparkley and chunky I didnt have to be as neat.
4. What is your favorite out door activity?
I like to play softball, watch softball and keep the book, and walk at the park.
5. Do you have any fun Spring plans? Details
No I don’t have any Spring plans. wahh wahhhhh.
- Open the windows (if it’s not windy) listen to the rain while reading in bed.
2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?
- BBQ! Eat corn on the cob, gianelli sausages, salt potatoes… sit in the sun.
3. Favorite Spring accessory?
- Can flats be it? I am so anxious to get these feet outta boots and bootie heels that I just want some flats.
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day?
- Baking. Baking cookies, pies, pizzelles, breads.
5. What is your favorite season and why?
- Fall. It reminds me of being super pregnant – as the leaves changed I came closer and closer to having him… and then Halloween Nicholas was born!
6. Best Birthday you ever had?
- I was turning 20. We had a big party at the house I lived in at college. Jill made cupcake cones and I loved it.
- Little Shop of Horrors. The ONLY time I saw this movie I was very little. My mom wasn’t home for some reason and my dad was watching us… he let us stay up late and this movie was on. All I remember was that I was terrified that plants could grow SO big and eat people. I also remember scary singing? And the worst phrase ever, “Feed me Seymour!!”.
- I wouldn’t say always, because this show has become popular very recently… The Walking Dead. I feel like Sundays my facebook newsfeed is flooded with people posting about the show. Seriously though it doesn’t sound like my kinda thing – but if so many people are into it maybe I should get into it?
- HA! Buy a house. That’s daring isn’t it?!
- Yeah why not?
- Read. Blow dry my hair. Grocery shop.