Dear NF, you crack me up. You hold your hand up or put a finger up and say, “second, hold on.” Whenever I ask you to do something or stop doing something… and when I tell you it’s time to take a bath you say, “maybe later like Monday.” yeahhh that sounds good to me NF… you’re crazy town.
Dear Joe Anglim, I really wanna buy your jewelry because I loved your fake hidden immunity idol.
Dear Britt McHenry, oh you’re horrible.
Dear Smellen, I really wanna see your save the dates… but I want to be surprised in the mail too.
Dear Magneto, you’re baby is so close to being born AHHHHHHHHHH can’t wait.
As promised I will report any Kenny sightings on The Middle. Kenny’s played by Tommy Bechtold. Axl’s mom calls him on his birthday and he doesn’t pick up so Frankie tries Kenny, and gets an answer.
We got a little wild last night and tried a Woman’s Day Recipe… C’s idea.. not so much mine. I never thought in a million years he’d try out this one… Cauliflower Couscous Paprika Shrimp
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. dried apricots (or 3 fresh), roughly chopped
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 c. fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Remove and discard any leaves from the cauliflower. Thinly slice the head and place it in the bowl of a food processor. Roughly chop the thick stems and add them to the food processor. Pulse the cauliflower until it is finely chopped and resembles couscous (re-pulse any big pieces separately, if necessary).
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower, apricots, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is beginning to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with the lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining tablespoon oil over medium heat. Season the shrimp with paprika and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Working in batches, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Add the cucumber and mint to the cauliflower and toss to combine. Serve with the shrimp.
PER SERVING 273 CAL, 10 G FAT (1G SAT FAT), 108 MG CHOL, 990 MG SOD, 26 G PRO, 19 G CAR, 2 G FIBER
Did we love it? No… not really… but I’m proud we did it I guess!
Today is Thursday and I am linking up for Thursday Thoughts…
Mad Men… 2nd half of the final season started Sunday. I feel like I’ve been waiting for EVER for this to air. It did NOT disappoint me either. There is just something about Don Draper, I’m in love. I was sad that Betty, Sally, or Megan were not in the episode. I really hope they’re at least in it a little bit until the ending.
SO I hear Fresh off the Boat on ABC is hilarious and I should give it a shot… I plan to do this soon.
Just about the only thing I enjoy about this seasons of Dancing with the stars is seeing Demi Moore and Bruce Willis in the audience…. and watching Chris Soules get ripped appart by the judges (I DO love Chris Soules… it’s just uncomfortable and entertaining to see the judges just hate on him).
FIRST Giada de laurentiis now Bobby Flay… I hate when my food network idols don’t have perfect lives like I imagine them to. Now I just kinda hope that Bobby and Giada get together? Maybe yeah?
and normally I don’t think the housewives reunions are THAT great… but this one of Beverly Hills has kept my attention for sure. Can’t wait for part 3.