September 30, 2009… RIT… I am not enjoying this wheely by my sisters NOW fiance…
Today is Thursday and I am linking up for Thursday Thoughts…
My thoughts on Teen Mom OG… I hate admitting it but I miss Farrah. To be completely honest Amber seems rehearsed, Catelynn and Tyler as so boring… and I like and missed Maci. Will I continue to watch… probably… idk why though.
DWTS… totally cool with Redfoo going home first. I just was not a fan. Next to go home… the shark tank man!!! Robert Herjavec has got to go. Ugh.
I still don’t know who A is.
Today is Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- I have to see Elton John in concert once in my life
- the gutter fell off the back of my house
- I’m secretly dying to buy a little flat screen for the bedroom to replace the giant box tv
- I thought yesterday was Wednesday and I wrote an email to my local tv station complaining that The Middle wasn’t on… and then realized that it was Tuesday and really regretted the email and I know I look insane
- I have not seen one episode of Empire… and I don’t understand the Hype
- having read the Amanda Knox book I do feel like some what of an expert on the subject… and then I realize…it’s actually super confusing and no matter how much I read about it I still don’t understand
- I am really glad that Keeping Up With The Kardashians is back on TV
- I could never be on Survivor because I’d hate america seeing me on a big screen high definition tv without a mirror, make up, tweezers or a razor for 39 days… idk if that’s worth a 5.6% chance (1 in 18) at a million dollars… I’m not a crazy vain person either, I just would be embarrassed… how do these people do it? extensive laser hair removal? extreme work out sessions?
- I’m not so sure about this season of DWTS… I’m not LOVING anyone
- I’m in love with Billy Joel just a little bit
- I listened to Downeaster Alexa on repeat maybe 16 times
Dear TeeeeVeee, I can’t wait to see Billy Joel with you tonight <3
Dear Eiien, thank you for the Billy Joel tickets <3
Dear NF, you need a hair cut in the worst way…. so soon I promise
Dear Calagry, you are a wonderful city
Dear Kelly Remington, I hope YOU or Carolyn Rivera win survivor this season because you are bad ass getting stitches in a challenge like it aint no thing