It’s So What Wednesday… and this week I’m saying SO WHAT IF…
- I’m 27 and I watch Pretty Little Liars.
- watching the bachelorette finale actually really made me want to be proposed to.
- Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursday nights are Big Brother nights and I wouldn’t mind if there was ONE more day a week it was on (wow).
- I REALLY envy the Real Housewives of NJ’s homes.
- All these “so whats” so far have been about TV.
- I bought these Coach winter boots (Theona) from the factory outlet online for $79 (down from $228 – 65% off) and immediately had buyers regret, tried to call and cancel the order three times (unsuccessfully) and had a mini melt down – had a whole box of dry pasta nuggets fall on my head while making dinner / calling Coach / and feeding a yelling toddler dinner. I’m okay now, and I have accepted that I will be the new owner of Coach boots soon… I mean come on how could I have not bought them… they were $79 down from $228 (still convincing myself it was a good purchase).
- the only reason I KEEP on walking during my walks – is the map my run ap. I want to beat my last distance and make a cool design on the roads. I hope this never gets old.
- I signed up for Chinese cooking classes and I don’t really know why I picked Chinese.