Today is Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- Fleet Feet came to my gym and they instantly convinced me I needed new sneakers and 2 pairs of inserts… got me!
- I am really excited to wear my new sneakers…. on a plane!! (not even to work out, but to walk around an airport)
- I’m fresh to death
- I know I’m not the only one totally confused as to how they’ll have two bachelorettes
- Syracuse basketball is worthless this year… I love Jim Boeheim
- I am so tired today and I’m going to blame it on the time change… let’s blame everything on the time change
My Baby: Ohh he’s had extra energy lately… he is tiring everyone out! Check out the Syracuse Sweater!
Clyde’s in Washington D.C.: When we were in DC for the NCAA tournament games this was the HOT SPOT. I picked it without even knowing this was were to be for sure. They have multiple bars inside, excellent food, and celebrities wondering around. By celebrities I mean Derrick Coleman and Lavar Arrington. I totally recommend this place to eat, watch a sporting event, have a drink, meet up with friends etc. We were totally loving it.
Derrick Coleman: HELLOO Derrick Coleman! Played for Syracuse basketball 1986-1990! The first years of mah life. Then he went on to play in the NBA. Honestly, I didn’t know who he was… but everyone else did so I got my picture taken with him.
LaVar Arrington: HELLOOO LaVar Arrington! Former linebacker in the NFL… played for the Redskins for 6 seasons and then 1 season for the NEW YORK GIANTS! We’re basically now best friends. Can’t you tell?
Syracuse in the FINAL FOUR: Chris took this picture of Jim Boeheim cutting the nets. Syracuse is goin to the final four!!!!!