Graze box is a box that comes weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or pretty much however often you want… it comes with 4 fun, healthy, creative snacks! It’s only $5 a box (that includes shipping).
Korai Chutney: I didn’t like this as much as the fruity mango chutney. The curry bites tasted very fresh though.
Vanilla Cherry Frangipane: cherries, almonds, vanilla pumpkin and vanilla sunflower seeds… mmmm soo good!
Scandinavain Forest: blueberries, lingonberries, cherry infused raisins, and apple. Pretty good!
Missippi bbq pistachios: eh Im over pistachios right now.
Graze box is a box that comes weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or pretty much however often you want… it comes with 4 fun, healthy, creative snacks! It’s only $5 a box (that includes shipping). Totally worth it! Go to Graze.com and use this code PZ1C7LJ.
- Jaffa Cake: I got this in my 2nd or 3rd graze box. My review for it then was that I liked it. This time though, it was melted…. so it was just like this… and I think I liked it less. (it was sort of like a candy bar… but not really formed well.
- Summer Berry Compote: I got this one before too… and I really do like the short bread dippers… but you only get three. I ate this in like 30 seconds. Carla Hall does a lot of “compotes” maybe I should look into this.
- Bounty Hunter: milk chocolate, coconut flakes, and cranberries… yes please! I liked this. But it was also melted so the milk chocolate just made the coconut and cranberries stuck together. This one I put in the fridge for a while before I ate it so it’d stick together better. But I would have preferred the chocolate to be little pieces like it was intended.
- Fruity Mango Chutney: THIS is what I love about graze box. I would never snack on mango chutney regularly! I loved the black pepper dippers, which they gave you a lot of… and the mango chutney was sweet and spicy at the same time, it was just a flavor I’m not used to tasting and I thought it was a great change!
Graze box is a box that comes weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or pretty much however often you want… it comes with 4 fun, healthy, creative snacks! It’s only $5 a box (that includes shipping). Totally worth it! Go to Graze.com and use this code XDGNFDH.
- Cookies and Cream: I was most excited about this. Mini chocolate cookies, roasted hazels, white chocolate buttons, and sunflower seeds. Well… I liked everything but the sunflower seeds. The seeds were boring and had no taste, I basically ate everything but the seeds first then I just had a pile of seeds I didn’t really feel like eating.
- Boston Baguettes: I was weary to try this BBQ relish with tomato breadsticks. I think because it sort of looked like the red onion marmalade I had once that I greatly disliked. BUT I do like BBQ so I dug in and I was satisfied. I liked it.
- Brooklyn Bites: BBQ pumpkin seeds, poppyseed pretzels, and cheese cashews. I wasn’t really in love with this. I didn’t know they were pumpkin seeds when i was eating it (I didn’t read what it was first). I kept thinking these are shaped like bugs and that makes me uncomfortable. The pretzels, I had high expectations, but I dont know why, poppyseeds dont really taste like much? And the cheese cashews, I was a little bit grossed out by.
- Festival Fruits: pear, blackcurrants, apple, and pitted dried plums. I LOVED the pears. The plums were ok. The apples are like leathery. The blackcurrants are sour – but ediable and I feel like they have to be doing some kinda antioxidant thing for my body so I’m okay with it.
My 4th Graze Box…
- Fruit and seed flapjak: Rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits. This tasted pretty similar to regular grocery store granola bars. ONE of them I ate (there were 3) had really hard pieces of seeds? I was unable to chew it. It was like rocks. The other two didn’t have them. I didn’t like them because of that. (it’s not in the picture because I ate it before I took the photo).
- Mississippi bbq pistachios: These were good. They reminded me of the bbq flavored sun flower seeds.
- My Thai: Sweet chili sauce with baked soy bites. I loved these!! SO good!
- Marvellous Macaroon: Amaretti drops, almond slices, coconut flakes, and white chocolate buttons. WOOOOOOW This was amazing!!! I really really liked this.
My 2nd and 3rd Graze box…
- Toffee Apple: I thought I’d like this. But I didn’t. The sticky toffee just didn’t do it for me… and the granny smith apple slices were so tiny and chewy. I decided to ask to not get this again in my box.
- Dark Rocky Road: pecan nuts, dark chocolate buttons, and cranberries… why the heck not?! This was just okay. I wasn’t wild over it.
- Black Pepper Pistachios: I’ve had pistachios before, but never with black pepper. hmmm not my favorite. I am not in a pistachios kinda mood the past year.
- Bonnie Wee Oatbakes: red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes. GROSS. I hated this.
- Java Cake: roasted hazels, orange infused raisins, and dark chocolate buttons. The hazelnuts were excellent, can’t go wrong with dark chocolate buttons, but the orange infused raisins were weird… it was like my mouth was expecting a raisin and got an orange flavored raisin(that’s actually exactly what happened). I guess it was pretty good.
- Pomodoro Rustichella: Cheese croutons, tomato, basil and oregano almonds and mini tomato breadsticks… this was okay, not my favorite from the savory selection.
- Super Berry Detox: blueberries, green raisins, goji berries, and cranberries. (I haven’t tried this yet and will update when I do)
- Summber Berry Compote: Berry Compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers. Yum. This was good. I liked the shortbread dippers.
My first graze box.
- Honeycomb Crunch – I LOVED THIS. It was chocolate covered honeycomb, raisins, and almonds. SO good. I love everything chocolate.
- The British Barbecue – rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, fiery seeds and smoked almonds. Savery is right. This snack was delightful and flavorful!
- Garden of England – mini strawberries, blackcurrants, and apple. Ummm I thought these would be dry and crispy but they are soft and leathery. But still tastey… but the blackcurrants, which I’ve never had before were bitter.
- Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack – rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. I scarfed this down after spin class. At first I thought, this is bland… but then I started to really enjoy the texture. It’s mushier and fresher than a regular granola bar… then I looked at the nutrition facts and it has 95% of your daily vitamin A. So I looked up what vitamin A is good for your eyes and my eyes are terrible espeically lately (I won’t get into that). SO I feel pretty great about eating this instead of like a cup of goldfish crackers.