Month: March 2015
Dear Coconut Vendor, what are you? what do you do?
Dear Jen Ray aka Nancy Donahue on the middle, You’re my new favorite character.
Dear guacamole and chocolate chip cookies, love you for breakfast.
Dear Harrison Ford, glad you’re alright.
Dear Geraldo Rivera on FOX this morning talking about Harrison Ford, okay… we get it… you guys were dare devil pals in the 80’s.
Dear Dr.Herman on Grey’s, Ohhh Shonda Rhimes… you real me in every time.
Dear Droctors who don’t simply read someone’s chart before seeing a patient, I hate you.
Dear Lisa Rinna on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, that’s right, no body touches Harry!!
Dear Kyle Richards, FFFFF Brandi for saying that pot smoking comment… she’s stupid and I’ve decided I hope she’s not asked back on the show.
Dear Smellen, get a manicure by yourself… it’s relaxing and peaceful and you don’t need me there!
Dear Yolanda Foster, you’re so classy.
Dear Kim Kardashian, what in the world is up with the Draco Malfoy hair?
Dear Fashion Police, what is going on? I’d love to see Khloe Kardashian on the show… more so than NeNe.
Dear Teresa Giudice, I occasionally think, I wonder what you’re up to right now in prison… hope you’re stayin strong!
So WHAT Wednesday…
Today is Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- it was 0 degrees outside yesterday morning and 33 degrees outside this morning… makes total sense
- I’ve seen Big Hero 6 probably 7 times in 2 weeks…. is it spring yet
- My goal is to never have a energy bill as high as January again
- After not seeing our grass since maybe early December? I feel like, what is the point of landscaping or doing anything nice to your yard when it’s barred by 4 feet of snow for 1/3 of the year…
- I am really looking forward to Survivor tonight… I hope it doesn’t disappoint
- I was annoyed that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills played the 15 minutes of the previous episode at the beginning of last nights episode… I felt jipped of 15 minutes of an episode!
My sister made this Lamington… but I call it a coconut square
Soo my sister made this small coconut square cake and I was so impressed I had to take a picture. They are actually Lamingtons…. here is the recipe she used.
WHO is Kenny on the Middle…
The last time we saw Kenny on the Middle was episode 13 season 6 Valentine’s Day VI. The imdb discripiton says, “Brick learns that his quirky girlfriend wants him to kiss her on Valentine’s Day. Axl struggles with the fact that his girlfriend doesn’t want to do anything romantic.”
FIRST I need to quickly mention another character I am in love with on The Middle… Mrs.Donahue… played by Jen Ray.
Now we’ll spot Kenny…
Tommy Bechtold plays Kenny on the Middle so perfectly. I also sorta know him… not to sound creepy… He is my friend’s childhood best friend’s brother. I hung out with him once… however I had too much to drink and wish I had more memories of that fun night with Kenny from The Middle!