Today is Wednesday and I am saying so WHAT if…
- I’ve been sick for 9 days and I just want to be betttterrr please for Christmas I can’t be sick!!!
- I’ve been totally slacking at the gym and my fitbit steps but what can ya really do when you’re sick?
- Christmas shopping has been difficult for me this year because I have a hard time not buying myself stuff too…. mmm that’s every year.
- Wegmans has been out of anise (licorice flavor extract used in baking) for over a WEEK…. all the Italian grandma’s bought it all for their Christmas cookies (did that sound offensive because I mean that in the most endearing way possible… I am not Italian, though I aspire to some day be an Italian grandma, and that’s why I wanted to buy anise to make some pitzelles, for my Italian granmda in law who no longer makes them and gave me her ancient Pizzelle maker).
- I am half way through season 2 of The Newsroom when i found out the forever finale was this week…. I don’t want it to end forever.
- I am concerned Syracuse basketball is not going to be so good this year.
- I’ve decided there is no way I want to be in a bathing suit ever in my life, and if that means I don’t go swimming again I think I am ok with that.
- I like Real Housewives of New Jersey more than Real Housewives of Beverly Hills… they are the only two I still watch… but I will probably start watching NY again since Bethenny is coming back.
- I pretend like I sing much better than I actually do when driving in my car
- Potty training is exhausting
- Last week when I was sick I woke up at 3 am crying saying I just wanted my mom (I’m being really real, who doesn’t just want their mom sometimes? especially when they are themselves a mom)
- I had a $10 off Big Lots coupon that I got from spending over $50 on Black Friday that I was sooo excited to use… and when I went it had expired 2 days earlier, and I still tried to use it (didn’t work obviously)… what happened to the days when cashiers just used expired coupons?…were there ever those days? anyways, I was more disappointed that I should have been about that happening.
- I tried the Chestnut Praline Latte from Starbucks and was very impressed and I had no idea how to pronounce praline
- I actually do not know how to pronounce a lot of words now that I think about it
- I think my sister is really the only person who reads my list of so what’s each week, and is disappointed if I don’t do it… so this one’s for you Elbie.
- I don’t do Elf on the Shelf.
- instead of buying tissues, I carry around a roll of toilet paper from room to room, and my ocd 3 year old puts it back in the bathroom everytime I’m not lookin.
– I LOVE that you don’t do “Elf on a Shelf”; it’s creepy and kids should be motivated to be good just knowing enough that Santa may not bring them a gift. Also, they find a mischevious elf that is “watching” them to report thier good/bad behavior, Makes zero sense to me. I have one question for that Elf, “Are you the pot or the kettle?!”
– I was with you at the starbucks in Target that day-still funny.
-I carry TP around myself and I love that NF puts it back.
you’re the best