Today is Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- painting ONE room takes a lot longer than I thought it would in the new house
- I am totally overwhelmed with everything I have to do for the new house
- you don’t want to read any more so what’s about the “new house”
- I get really frustrated when I don’t reach 10,000 steps in a day so I walk around the apartment until I get there
- I watched the second season of Orange is the New Black in 5 days… and I really did not have the time to be doing that
- I can’t focus on anything but the things I should or could be doing for the new house
- I don’t actually feel like I own my new house?
- It’s going to be super weird living in a house when I have become so used to apartment living
- I might be regretting some minor things about the house purchase
- I don’t mind people telling me, ohh this is only the beginning… because I truly have no idea…. but when it comes to people telling me what to expect for my child I get the like beotch you don’t even know me attitude… buttt I probably shell out that child advice too
- We haven’t had a normal meal in a while I don’t think I can’t remember what day is it it’s already frickin THURSDAY no it’s Wednesday omg
- I might be losing my mind
- yes, no, yes, yes, yes, no, no no no no no, yes? no, yes, yes, no… I might be having a crazy eyes moment (you know what I mean by episode like 12 or something)
- I really didn’t think I’d have so many so what’s today
- I love my family
- I love avocados
- I’m like since when did everyone else start liking avocados? Should I be happy they are popular right now – since now I can get it all over?
- I have a billigilion weddings this summer and not one of them is my own
- I might never get married and I might not care
- I love my family (so much I will say it twice)
- I created this post in under 4 minutes
I know I KNOW I know it’s been too long. I got it I got it (in a Gru voice).
NF: I am totally always loving my little boy. Yesterday we had all that plant fuzz stuff (what is it?) I mean it was just floating in the sky everywhere and collecting on the ground. NF said IT’S SNOW! IT’S SNOW!! oh… and I gotta tell you all this… NF sings “STOP in the name of love before you break my heart think it ooohh ohh vverrrrr” That is the longest sentence (that I can understand at least) he’s ever said. I HAVE to get it on video.
Being a home owner: uhhh yeah that’s right folks… I did it. I bought a house… like I didn’t just put an offer in… I went all the way and everything closing and done and done and all mine (well ya know with a mortgage) it’s official. Am I living in it yet? No……. do I still have an apartment for a few months? yes…. soooooo we need to figure some things out (is this too much info for the internet?)…. but omg I have a HOUSEEEEEEEEEE. And I need to buy a lawn mower and a washer and drier and a GRILL!!! And a rake and a hose and furniture… omg… this is so expensive… I am pretty much either not sleeping at night nervous and thinking or sleeping so deeply because I am so tired…. it’s one or the other not in between. K enough about the house stuff, if you’re still reading this paragraph.
Orange is the New Black Season 2: I watched it all… I finished it… in less than a week. It was SOOOOO good. I kind of wish I was forced to wait a week for the next episode instead of binge watching all of them in 5 days (when I was so busy so idk how I did it). When is season 3 coming out??!!!
Guacamole pre made at the store: I’ve been meaning to find out where this was located at the grocery store… for probably 2 years and finally I remembered to find it WHILE I was actually there… I ate the whole container in like 2 days and I was in love with it. I want to try the other kinds… spicy, homestyle, etc