Monarch Pass Colorado. I have no memory of this… but I was there… there’s photo evidence of that.
Month: April 2014
Too Cute Tuesday
Make Me Smile Monday
Flash Back Friday
So WHAT Wednesday
Today is Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- I put an offer in on the first house I looked at
- Every morning I get out of the shower and turn on GMA right at 7 AM and I can’t blow dry my hair until I hear the latest on the missing plane…
- I am exhausted… I feel like I’ve been going non STOP
- My 2 1/2 year old son (NF) won’t eat most foods… and it’s stressing me out
- NF peed on our bed Monday morning… and it went through the comforter, sheet, fitted sheet, and down to the water proof mattress pad… I swear I left him naked for 10 seconds… Do you know how hard it is to wash ALL of that when you live in apartment? I had to bring the comforter to my parent’s… and I spent $6 for the rest of it and was up until 10:30 PM Monday night doing it. THEN it was 80 degrees because of our mini heat wave and we had drier warm sheets!
- Ummm it was 83 or something Monday… and it SNOWED Tuesday…wtf.
- I went to a CLUB at a CASINO for a BACHELORETTE PARTYYYYYYYYYY… and it was A-MAZ-ING… but I was so tired the next day (shower was before)… then we had palm sunday dinner… then I saw a house the next day and put an offer on it… like what am I DOING…insane in the membraneeeeeee…?
- that last so what was cray
- TURN DOWN FOR WHATTTTTTT
Birchbox April 2014 Review
Birchbox March 2014 review… I received box #33
Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream: Sure! I like these!
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel Exfoliate: I don’t know about this. I used it and it was really slimy. It does not burn my skin (I once had a product like this from Vic Secret that BURNED my skin off)… so it was the same consistency as that but no burning. No feeling at all actually. There is no rinsing… and my skin absorbed it quickly…. but what does it really do??
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel: I’m not into my eye brows… I don’t love em… I don’t really know how to change them… I don’t know if I want to run gel in them… so I just dont know about this…
Kind Healthy Grain Bars: I got the maple pumpkin seeds with sea salt one… not my fav… I would have loved one with chocolate.
Color Club Gala’s Gem Collection: I got the green one!!! So excited, I don’t have this color yet in my collection!
Too Cute Tuesday
PopSugar April 2014 Review
I am back on the PopSugar kick! I signed up for 3 months because I just NEEDED a box fix! PopSugar Must Have Box is a monthly box that has a wide variety of items that are all so fun to receive!
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette ($36): This is my favorite item in the box!! I really needed this! And the colors are great!!
Blueavocado Shopper Reusable Bag (Ivory Roses) ($24.99): This is so cool! I love it. But I need to make sure I use it. Farmers market??
Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap ($10.50): this is really nice soap and I love the smell.
Graphic Image Pocket Notes (Run the World) ($20): I love this. My sister uses notebooks in her bag all the time… I am thinking maybe she’d like this. She says she reads this blog everyday… maybe it’ll be a birthday gift?!
Fresh Pastry Stand Tea Towel Set ($18): I am not sure what I will use these for. What do you use tea towels for? Would my 12 year old niece like these? They don’t really go with my kitchen (but do the Christmas towels still?)… mmmmm but they are totally awesome
Nature Box PopSugar Must Have Mix ($5): A custom created mix for Popsugar with soybeans, almonds, corn, and cranberries… it’s not my favorite. I like my graze box mixes more.
Dear Scandal, You did not disappointment last night! I had my doubts since I never thought Shonda Rhimes could top the winter finale… but I was wrong wrong wrong. I mean she’s kept Grey’s going this long – why would I think she’d lose a gem like Scandal… That Olivia Pope with her dramatic lip quiver. Idk if that will ever get old.
Dear ATM, so I can deposit money into you? You can also deposit checks if I sign them? I am so not 2014… oh and it blows my mind when people take photos of checks w their phones and deposit them… whaaa???
Dear Casino, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow… but no bingo or gambling for this lady… just VIP club dancing bachelorette party FUN!
Dear Smellen, thanks for the shoes!! It’s the best to have a sister with the same shoe size as you!!!
Dear Candy Crush, STILL goin strong!!
Dear NF, so Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday you decided to cling to your bed screaming NIGHT NIGHTTTTTT when we tried to leave the house in the morning!!! but Tuesday and Friday you were an angel. What’s that about? I can’t deal with your inconsistent behavior.. let’s just be an angel Mon-Fri. Thank you!
Dear Cher, You can wear whatever outfit you want because you’re fabulous for LIFE.
Dear Hillary Clinton, I love how you made the softball jab at the woman who threw the shoe at you!