It’s Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- Bill Engvall is still on Dancing With the Stars… I’m FINALLY loving it!
- I ate out all three meals today… Tim Horton’s (had a $5 gift card), local diner (had a BLT), and Wendy’s (I didn’t want to make dinner).
- I am considering re-reading The Hunger Games books before seeing Catching Fire… but worried if I read the books again so close to seeing the movie I’ll notice all the differences and remember everything that’s going to happen and maybe ruin it? How do people feel about books and movies? Do it? Don’t do it?
- We still have tons of Halloween candy- and I can’t stop eating like 3 pieces at least a day even though I am so sick of it and we’re out of my favorites.
- I missed TWO days of my five day a week gym routine this week (not because I wanted to though).
- I texted almost everyone I knew when NF went on the potty for the first time.
- I feel like Thanksgiving is still forever away – but it’s actually next week!
- Milk sell by dates are now in December and that blew my MIND!