It’s Wednesday and I am saying SO WHAT if…
- Bill Engvall is still on Dancing With the Stars… I’m FINALLY loving it!
- I ate out all three meals today… Tim Horton’s (had a $5 gift card), local diner (had a BLT), and Wendy’s (I didn’t want to make dinner).
- I am considering re-reading The Hunger Games books before seeing Catching Fire… but worried if I read the books again so close to seeing the movie I’ll notice all the differences and remember everything that’s going to happen and maybe ruin it? How do people feel about books and movies? Do it? Don’t do it?
- We still have tons of Halloween candy- and I can’t stop eating like 3 pieces at least a day even though I am so sick of it and we’re out of my favorites.
- I missed TWO days of my five day a week gym routine this week (not because I wanted to though).
- I texted almost everyone I knew when NF went on the potty for the first time.
- I feel like Thanksgiving is still forever away – but it’s actually next week!
- Milk sell by dates are now in December and that blew my MIND!
It’s Wednesday and I’m doing What I’m Loving Wednesday!
NF: OHHH I love this little boy SOOO much. Notice I said BOY because GUESS WHATTTTTTTTTT!? Okay, I’ll tell you the whole story. NF was in the tub and he farted (tmi? moms probably wouldn’t think so) and I said, “do you need to go poo poo?” and he said, “potty potty” (it sounds more like “body body” but I know what he means) and he pointed to the potty. SO, I put him on the big toilet, with the little seat attachment. I said pushh pushhh and we laughed and pretended to push – and then he REALLY pushed and he went!!! WHATT!! What a great surprise! We cheered and we clapped!! We picked out a sticker and put it on the calender. We were both over joyed!
Scandal: I am totally caught up on scandal… I know crazy… I watched them so fast… it was just THAT good. SO, I can’t wait to watch the next episode Thursday!!
Bill Engvall: Okay, so I think I was with the rest of the world thinking WTF? When Bill wasn’t off DWTS after at least like week 4… but then 5… then 6… then 7… then 8… then 9… WHHHAT!! But now that Monday was week 10 and he’s STILL THERE… I’m FINALLY on board… if Bill wins the whole show… what does that mean for the show? I feel like if ABC does NOT want Bill to win they won’t let it happen (maybe I’ve been watching too much Scandal but I feel like everything can be “handled” and everything can be rigged). So I might be voting for him next week… just because I want to see this all blow up. (watch the second I’m on board with voting for him is the second he’s gone, it’s just the way it goes).
Our Children’s Hospitals: The children’s hospital we go to is beautiful inside and out… and I have to mention incredibly friendly. Whenever we go there, yes, we have to go up the elevator, down hall ways, down elevators, a right and a left and a another elevator etc… but everyone we meet is so ridiculously nice. And the architecture and art wow – it’s just so refreshing! NF has to go to the hospital now and then for certain check ups and he had surgery at this hospital when he was a day old… so glad we have such a great children’s hospital so close to us.
BLT: I had one today… and a good ol BLT on whole wheat just hit the SPOT! So I’m loving BLTs this Wednesday!