Today I am saying So What If….
– the combination of the weather changing and gaining a few lbs over labor day weekend caused me to try on at least 5 different outfits this morning because everything felt uncomfortable.
– I bought two more pairs of crop black yoga pants… and now I own 7 pairs (one for everyday of the week!)
– every time I go to the mall I look at sports bras wanting more… and then see the price and say DANGGG (I never say dang?) $30 for a dri fit nike sports bra… and I already own like 7 of these things… I spent like $200 on sports bras?! WHAT…. and I walk away… knowing i will do the same thing a few weeks later when I return.
<— simply the best… for a price.
– I 100% am boycotting Miley. Her song comes on, her song goes OFF. I turn that ish off asap. Because 1, I am so sick of it. 2, I imagine her at the vmas and I throw up. Miley, you’re done.
(I will not even post a photo of it, because yeah, we’ve all seen it way too much).
– I can’t freakin WAIT for Big Brother to be on tonight… Mccranda will finally endddd!!! Ahhhhh Mccrandaaaa.
– I am going through Pretty Little Liar withdrawals already?
– I stopped reading at night because Candy Crush has taken over my reading time at night.