1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
- Go to Target and Panera
- Have home made pizza
- Walk at the park
- Afternoon nap
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
- I’m going to say my sister is my bf – she’s always down to try new foods and go to new places. Or go to our favorite places over and over again.
- She understands stuff other people might not because we share the same family. Like, no need to explain a lot because we just know.
- We can shop together. We just can go into a store and shop – we have a understanding, routine, system, something but it just works.
- She’s smart and fun and I like to be around her.
4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I read this in high school a few times… I really liked it then. I always said it was my favorite book. I haven’t seen the movie, and I haven’t read it in like 10 years.
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins and The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyers’s. Okay, okay… I just really like cult following books with movies. It’s really fun to read with friends and discuss characters like they’re real people etc. I haven’t seen the last twilight movie because I guess I’ve pretty much out grown it.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I read this when I was pregnant and whenever I think of it I think of the summer I was pregnant. I saw the movie after I read it and I was very pregnant – I have no idea how I sat that long.
- Night by Elie Wiesel. I’ve read this book a few times, all for school. I think it’s a really amazing book.
5. 4 favorite snack foods
- small dark chocolate pieces from the freezer or chocolate chips
- baby goldfish or baked goldfish
- gerber puffs (yeah I really eat them)
- oyster crackers
6. 4 things that you must do daily
- brush my teeth
- make the bed
- take my contacts out at night
- check the news