1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- Open the windows (if it’s not windy) listen to the rain while reading in bed.
2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?
- BBQ! Eat corn on the cob, gianelli sausages, salt potatoes… sit in the sun.
3. Favorite Spring accessory?
- Can flats be it? I am so anxious to get these feet outta boots and bootie heels that I just want some flats.
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day?
- Baking. Baking cookies, pies, pizzelles, breads.
5. What is your favorite season and why?
- Fall. It reminds me of being super pregnant – as the leaves changed I came closer and closer to having him… and then Halloween Nicholas was born!
6. Best Birthday you ever had?
- I was turning 20. We had a big party at the house I lived in at college. Jill made cupcake cones and I loved it.