My 2nd and 3rd Graze box…
- Toffee Apple: I thought I’d like this. But I didn’t. The sticky toffee just didn’t do it for me… and the granny smith apple slices were so tiny and chewy. I decided to ask to not get this again in my box.
- Dark Rocky Road: pecan nuts, dark chocolate buttons, and cranberries… why the heck not?! This was just okay. I wasn’t wild over it.
- Black Pepper Pistachios: I’ve had pistachios before, but never with black pepper. hmmm not my favorite. I am not in a pistachios kinda mood the past year.
- Bonnie Wee Oatbakes: red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes. GROSS. I hated this.
- Java Cake: roasted hazels, orange infused raisins, and dark chocolate buttons. The hazelnuts were excellent, can’t go wrong with dark chocolate buttons, but the orange infused raisins were weird… it was like my mouth was expecting a raisin and got an orange flavored raisin(that’s actually exactly what happened). I guess it was pretty good.
- Pomodoro Rustichella: Cheese croutons, tomato, basil and oregano almonds and mini tomato breadsticks… this was okay, not my favorite from the savory selection.
- Super Berry Detox: blueberries, green raisins, goji berries, and cranberries. (I haven’t tried this yet and will update when I do)
- Summber Berry Compote: Berry Compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers. Yum. This was good. I liked the shortbread dippers.